82 people were murdered by Washington, listed in memoriam here. (1)
6 Branch Davidians died on 28 February 1993: (2)
✞ Blake, Winston, 28, black, British
✞ Gent, Peter, 24, white, Australian (3)
✞ Hipsman, Peter, 28, white, American
✞ Jones, Perry, 64, white, American
✞ Schroeder, Michael, 29, white, American
✞ Wendell, Jaydean, 34, Hawaiian, American
76 Branch Davidians died on 19 April 1993 (24 children in bold): (4)
✞ Andrade, Katherine, 24, white
✞ Gent Little, Nicole, 24, white
✞ Bennett, George, 35, black
✞ Friesen, Raymond, 76, white
✞ Cohen, Pablo, 38, white
✞ Saipaia, Rebecca, 24, Asian
✞ Vaega, Neal, 38, Somoan
8 Branch Davidians were incarcerated on 17 June 1994: (5)
Avraam, Renos, age 31, a British businessman and musician, survived the fire that burned Mount Carmel. He was sentenced to 40 years.
Branch, Brad, age 36, a technician from Texas, left Mount Carmel during the siege. He was sentenced to 40 years.
Castillo, Jaime, age 26, a musician from California, survived the fire that burned Mount Carmel. He was sentenced to 40 years.
Craddock, Graeme, age 33, an Australian teacher and engineer, survived the fire that burned Mount Carmel. He was sentenced to 20 years.
Fagan, Livingstone, age 35, a British social worker, Masters in Theology and father of two, left Mount Carmel during the siege. He was sentenced to 40 years.
Fatta, Paul, age 36, a businessman born in Hawaii, was not at Mount Carmel on February 28, 1993. He was sentenced to 15 years.
Riddle, Ruth, age 31, a Canadian citizen, survived the fire that burned Mount Carmel. She was sentenced to 5 years.
Whitecliff, Kevin, age 34, left Mount Carmel during the siege. He was sentenced to 40 years.
- See: http://www.waco93.com/faq.htm
- On this date the U.S. Government launched an illegal & unlawful military assault against the approximately 100 Branch Davidians and their families.
- Peter was executed by Government agents while crossing the perimeter fence on his way home to his family after work. His body was left hanging on the fence for a couple of days and can be seen in video footage.
- On this date the U.S. Government finished off the Mt. Carmel Concentration Camp in holocaust from which only nine people escaped with their life. No children escaped.
- On this date the long-standing legal & lawful right of self-defense & protecting your family & premises against terrorist assault was trampled to the ground. We, the authors, decry this abuse of power & present this Compendium as a grave & sober Remonstrance in Justice against it. See: http://www.serendipity.li/waco/allocut.html The Branch Davidian Allocutions edited by Carol Moore April 1997.