Wir Christen sind die Bürger des Himmels. Wenn die Regierungen der Erden dein Recht zu einem säubern Reisepaß verletzen, hat das Reich Gottes vorherwirkende Lösungen für seine Bürger.
Ab dem 15. April, 2012, haben die 7 Mitglieder unserer Familie christliche Reisepässe. Wir druckten den Umschlag auf dünnem, gefärbtem Karton. Danach laminierten wir ihn mit durchsichtigem, gewebtem Kontaktpapier auf der Außenseite. Die Innenseite ist mit durchsichtigem Kontaktpapier versehen nachdem, daß das Photo gestellt worden ist. Die übrigen, inneren Seiten wurden auf nicht ganz weißem Papier gedruckt.
Unsere jüngste Tochter wurde in Freiburg, in der Schweiz, geboren aber sie ist ohne staatliche Urkunde wegen Verbrechen, die die Behörde der Vereinigten Staaten gegen uns an der Botschaft in Bern begangen haben. Ihr Reisepaß wurde völlig bezahlt aber nie geliefert.
Statements of authority
- We put all things under Jesus’ Lordship. Only his enemies rebel against him. They are under a curse and slated for disposal. John 13:3; 1Cor. 16:22; Mt. 3:12
- Whoever rejects Jesus as King will also be rejected. Luke 19:27
- Jesus said, «My Kingdom is not of this world.» John 18:36
- All de jure authority has been given to Jesus who is seated in Heaven on the throne of his holy nation, which includes us. Mt. 28:18; 1Pet.2:9
- There are many lords in the world but for Christians there is only one – the Lord Jesus who is Commander-in-Chief of God’s interests on earth. 1Cor. 8:5+6
- Christians have been granted Heavenly citizenship and annexed into its authority. Phil. 3:20; Col. 1:13
- In God’s Kingdom, not that of his enemies, Christians live, move and have their being. Acts 17:28; Eph. 5:11
- Christians form one body in Christ Jesus. There are therefore neither Greeks, nor Hebrews, nor Swiss, French, Germans, Americans, etc., nor is any sectarianism permitted nor any other body of alien authority. Gal. 3:28; 1Cor. 12:20; Jn. 11:52
Statements of authority (page 2)
- We, as Christians, are not conformed to the laws of this God-hostile world nor are we its friends. Rom. 12:2;1Jn. 2:15
- The prophet Daniel foretold that we would have to resist the anti-Christ, his co-conspirators and their seductive flattery. Dan.11:32; Mt. 24:4-35 ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; 
- A few rebels and tyrants in key positions of Church and State have spoiled the whole world. They are not to be followed nor supported. Jn. 10:5; 1Cor. 5:7; Gal. 5:9
- We don’t subscribe to any combination of God-hostile people, their things nor their authority, rather we separate from all the above. 2Cor. 6:17+18; and 7:1
- We flee from evil, God-hostile combinations and we don’t look back. Gen. 19:17+26; Lk. 17:32
- Any combinations that offend Heaven we separate from them, no matter what the cost. Mt. 5:29; Mk. 9:47
- We make no alliances, formal agreements, partnerships nor ally ourselves with God’s enemies nor their nations. Ex. 23:32; 2Cor. 6:14+15
- Christians place themselves and all that they hold under Jesus‚ most sublime Headship. Eph. 1:10; 2Cor. 10:4+5
Statements of authority (page 3)
- All nations are being commandeered by God’s enemies and, unfortunately, i know of no exceptions. From such, Christians must separate or share their doom. 1Jn.5:19; Rev. 18:4+23
- God’s Holy Spirit gives us the strength necessary to resist during this most evil era in human history, in our struggle against the evil princes of this world who are devoid of God’s light. Eph. 6:12; Phil. 1:29
- God reveals awesome mysteries of his Kingdom. Jer. 33:3; Mt. 13:11
- The most important mystery is to know that the Kingdom of Heaven is made up of children and people who are like them, defined narrowly. Mk. 10:14+15
- Whatever belongs to the Caesars of this world (God’s rivals) we give it back to them, which we have done, and to God the same, which we have also done. to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.“ (NIV)‘]Mt. 22:21; to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.“ And they were amazed at him. (NIV)‘]Mk. 12:17; to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.“ (NIV)‘]Lk. 20:25
- There are many Christians who deny our sole Sovereign and Lord – Jesus, and, what’s worse, they have given the Lordship of their life to his eliminators. Jude verse 4
- Any authority that has not been established in Heaven will be vacated unceremoniously. Mt. 15:13
- Blessed are they who trust in the Lord. Ps. 84:12
Bitte, lassen Sie uns wissen, wie wir Ihnen helfen können: die Verfasser.
See also external link: Embassy of Heaven Passports
disclaimer: Kingdom of Heaven vs. Kingdom of Mammon